Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good thing

It's a good thing that my office windows don't open. If they did, I'd have to jump out since I just deleted the contents of the memo I've been working on for two days. Granted, it wasn't a long piece of work and it wasn't a particularly hard memo, but it was just about finished. I had even italicized the citations. I normally hit control+S like some trained monkey. What the hell happened? And what the hell good is automatic back-up if, from what I can tell, it doesn't save your ass if you close the program and tell the program, "No, thanks! I'd like to redo all of that work, so don't even think of saving those changes!" WordPerfect and Word should really ask you twice if you'd like to save your changes. If you say no, large rabid-looking creatures should dance around asking if you're really, really sure you'd like to discard all the work you've done.

I need cat food. Maybe I'll just drive my car into the front of my local Kroger store. That should relieve some tension.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.