Sunday, April 06, 2008

Highlight of my social calendar

Let's just say that I don't actually have much of a social calendar, which might explain why the Law Review Banquet is the highlight. But I always have a super time and last night was no exception. A perfect black taffeta shirt-dress (it has pockets; there is nothing better than a dress with pockets). I love getting dressed up and looking all fierce and if you grow you hair out, people automatically think you're prettier than you used to be and tell you how great you look. Judge Southwick seemed like a nice guy. And I told a federal court of appeals judge that she has fierce hair (what? She is still a woman and maybe, just maybe, she appreciated someone going to the shallow instead of just kissing her robed ass?). The best part? The lady trying to hook Nate up with a bevy of college-age beauties. It was the weirdest thing ever. He's such a stud.

Minimal work this weekend, I hope. Trying to not hate your existence is hard when your weekend gets fucked with.

No comments: