Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not so much

Looks like a weekend not spent working wasn't in the cards for me this week. Is it just me or is litigation fun except for all the things that happen before and after the trial?

And it looks like a UT Alum will be making his home at One First Street in 2009. That should be good for like one point in the rankings, right? (Which rankings? Doesn't matter, given at least one relatively recent and proud reference to UT's high spot on dragonlaw.com's rankings. WTF?). In all seriousness, it's pretty sweet. And I have every intention of getting my Clarence Thomas autobiography into his hands for an autograph. Tacky? Tasteless? Absolutely. But the only class I have is low, so I guess I'm not bothered.

And here's yet another shout out to Frank, apparently the state's, country's, and even the world's leading expert on non-signatory estoppel. Ditch private practice and make a career of this, dude. Judging by the publishing records of some faculty, it's totally doable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I note that www.estoppelblog.com (shockingly!) has not been claimed by anybody.