Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fuck you, 2007

I am tossing the resolution to be happier until this weekend. My life just blew up in my face. This, I could handle. But the explosion has also affected the plans of my other half, which breaks my heart. I believe that when something bad happens, people should get at least a day or two to mope and bitch. Then you have to get out of your funk, start looking at the bright side, figuring out next steps, blah, blah, blah. I'll think about the bright side this weekend. For now, I'd like to thank 2007 for starting off in an extremely shitty manner.

5 comments:

blogazon said...

Well, with 2007 being off to such a shitty start, hopefully the year can only get better.

Anonymous said...

you are still super sexy. and, i love you

you like raisins said...

I love you, too, anonymous. But don't tell Jamie.

Administrator said...

Yikes. Whatever it is, I hope you are doing OK. Can't imagine how I could help, but if I can, let me know.

-KC

Anonymous said...

Bitch and mope away. Blogs are great for that.

Hope things get better.