Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's the little things

We got new computers this week. The smaller CPU is nice, but the best part is the dual monitor set-up. After 2 days with dual monitors, I am not sure how I ever lived without them. I am debating on whether to set one of them vertically, so that I can see more memo at a time. Yes, maybe it's sad that this is the highlight of my week. My life is relatively uneventful. Sue me. Really. I dare you. I am getting really good with the bullshit detector, so bring it on.

3 comments:

Probative said...

You definitely need to turn the second monitor vertical.

All the work stations in our courthouse are set up with a monitor and a "document reader."

I bet you will find you end up printing much less.

Anonymous said...

Two monitors? That's badass. Too bad you still have to use WordPerfect on them.

blogazon said...

I have the dual monitor. I love it. The second is set up vertically and I use it to read pdfs and westlaw.

I would say that it makes me more efficient, but the monitor is on my left, so that means that I have to look out the window when I turn my head...