Friday, December 29, 2006

Shopping = good; cooking = bad; hair = awesome

I spent all my Christmas gift cards on Thursday. Shopping was glorious, especially since I didn't have to spend my own money. Good thing, since my efforts to get out of debt don't appear to be paying off. It's like being on a treadmill - I pay and I pay and my balance appears to stay exactly where it is. Again, I have no idea what I've been buying. Nothing cool, that's for sure.

I tried to cook dinner last night. It did not go well. Turns out, I can't cook rice. Who knew?? I keep thinking that if I actually cook, I will come to enjoy it. Nope. Which is probably good since I'm not very good at it. I end up eating a little bit and then tossing the rest of it. What a waste. At least when I eat a frozen pizza, nothing goes to waste. Although I will be attempting a few enchilada recipes sometime soon since I miss my Tex-Mex.

And, for those of you who haven't seen me in a while, here's me and my hair. It's like officially girl-length. Sorry about the piss-poor editing. I felt weird about posting a picture of myself online, so I attempted something along the lines of the "fashion don't" line in Glamour. And I decided to whiten my teeth while I was at it. Compliments please - the highlights are fierce (trust me on this, even if you can't tell). Thanks to Kate for allowing me to use the Chi, resulting in an ultra-smooth look. Mark my words, I will own a Chi.



3 comments:

Administrator said...

Don't lie. You blocked out your teeth because you didn't want us to see your new grillz.

Anonymous said...

Kudos, kudos. The highlights are very fierce.

Teeny

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fantastic!