Friday, December 08, 2006

What the hell?

"A 4-year-old girl was mauled at a children's birthday party by a cougar that had been brought in by a wild-animal business to entertain the youngsters, authorities said." Who the fuck thinks to themselves, "Hey, a cougar is so much cooler than a lame pony for the party. Let's get a cougar." I simply do not understand why and how people forget that wild animals are, in fact, wild animals. And, to Shamu, I say kudos. I mean, if I had to spend years doing some show with a guy standing on my face, I might get a little testy, too.

In other news, it's cold here. I think it was like ten degrees when I went to work this morning. I have decided that seasons are overrated. I don't know how my sister is going to handle living in Minnesota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. An alligator is the way to go. Something scary but slow like maybe a really pissed off sloth. Have a safe trip back. I hope to see you before Christmas.