Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The year of the woman

Ok, so there have been like a gazillion years of the woman. Might as well add another one. The incoming editorial board of the Texas Law Review will be led by two, count 'em, two women. It's so enlightened. It's so 2007. I don't know these girls and I sort of feel sorry for them in the way that you feel sorry for people who voluntarily take on jobs that eat up their lives and personal time. But it's exciting for people like me who give a crap about stuff like this. I am sure that there are about two people like me give a crap and read this thing. Not bad for a readership of ten.

2 comments:

seedless grape said...

I give a crap about it, and I'm pretty excited about TLR's Vol. 86 ed board. In addition to being led by 2 women, it's 50% female. I love it.

you like raisins said...

Sadly, I think it may actually be a first...