Tuesday, February 27, 2007

She's just a little slutty

So apparently, one of the chicks on American Idol who isn't that good is maybe featured in some racy pictures floating around the internet. Her best friend, who tried out but didn't make the cut, has come to her defense by telling a paper that her friend is "the least slutty person I know." Now that's a friend. That's like saying to someone who's having a fat day that she's one of the least fat people you know. Not saying you're not fat, just one of the least fat. I mean, she might be a little slutty, but less slutty than a lot of other people.

Busy weekend full of all kinds of busy. All of my savings are gone with one measly deposit. Luckily, I was able to put the other deposit on a credit card. Nothing like a little deficit spending (on a credit card that was balance-free at that) to induce the desire to eat an unhealthy number of Girl Scout cookies. But it's okay since I had a spinach salad for dinner. It all comes out in the wash, right? I was going to work tonight, but I decided not to. This decision will probably prove to be a mistake given the amount of work I have staring me in the face. But I figure the worst that could happen is that I actually have something to do this weekend. That'll be new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't help loving a post entitled "She's just a little slutty"...

Administrator said...

And now she's just a little pregnant! Oh . . . crap.