Thursday, October 26, 2006

ho-hum

Nothing doing. I sort of fell down my stairs again. This time it was a little weird since I just knew I would probably fall. So I steadied myself at the bottom of the landing before I had to tackle the two or three stairs that lead to the driveway. And then I almost fell. Luckily, because I was at the bottom of the stairs, it was more of a stumble. I felt pretty awesome not being able to avoid falling after preparing myself not to fall.

I hope I didn't fail the bar. I haven't given it much thought since I took it. But since we get results next week, the thought of potential failure has been creeping into my mind. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll just cry at the thought of trying to work and study for the bar again. That would totally suck since I am convinced the MBE is a beast that cannot be tamed by this woman.

I got my schedule for December. Looks like things will be pretty hectic. With the Thanksgiving holidays, I'll have to do the same amount of work as usual but I'll be missing a week in there. That will be pretty awesome. But I still love my job. And I have a whole new appreciation for the classes I took in law school. I mean, golf law would have been cool and all, but the bread and butter stuff has served me well thus far. Sometimes I even feel like I know what I'm talking about.

God bless my hair lady. Although she wasn't planning to work the Saturday after Thanksgiving, she said she'd be willing to give me a cut and redo my highlights anyways since I'm coming from out of town and she loves me. I am afraid to let anyone here touch my hair. My highlights grow out really well and I'm worried that if someone else tried to do the three-color combo my lady uses I'd get skunk stripes. Not that skunk stripes aren't awesome. Just not for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worry not about your scores. There is nothing you can do about it now. I have been trying to get a hold of Mr. Raisins to tell him Wendy and I bought a new (well new to us) car. A 2002 Nissan Maxima. You know first so if you talk to him you can let him know.

Probative said...

Who knew that I would be spending so much time on social security, bankruptcy, and employment law.