Saturday, October 28, 2006

There, I said it

I'm a small girl. I probably don't deserve to be given my eating habits. I think I get it from my grandfather, who was able to eat a pint of ice cream every night without gaining weight. I guess I'm lucky. But damn it if it doesn't take me hours to be able to find a nice pair of pants that fit me. Either the pants are cut for a woman with hips, which leaves me looking like I'm wearing some kind of weird riding pants, or they're cut for a woman with a butt, which leaves me wearing a pair of pants with a big saggy pouch of fabric where my butt would be if I had one. I sometimes hear other women complaining that the pants they try on are cut for someone like me. I would like to know where they're shopping. And maybe I should tell them where I'm shopping. That way, we can all be happy.

The good news is that I was able to complete my mission of finding a cute pair of winter pants. It only took me like three hours. Tahari for really cheap. Sweet.

No comments: