Tuesday, September 05, 2006

will blog for food

So I don't get paid this week. I get paid 2 weeks from this Friday. I have $50. And the level of deficit spending going on is unlike anything I've ever engaged in. I have made something of a budget that will hopefully let me get my credit cards paid off in a year, my sister (a.k.a. the provider of my interest-free bar loan) paid off in six months, and other assorted people paid off within 2 months. I think my budget leaves me an amount less than $200 for life after bills. I weep for myself and all the shoes I won't be buying, the highlights I won't be getting, and the cereal I will be eating for every meal for the foreseeable future. The upside is that I don't have to worry about my gut spilling over even more. Since cereal doesn't really give you a gut (I'm a Cheerios girl).

I know, if everyone who reads this blog sends me like a dollar, I'll have like $10. Then I'd be more financially secure. Cough it up people, I've earned it by giving you a destination on the Web to visit when you really should be working.

So, that song about the horse and the cherry tree (made famous by the chick on American Idol who didn't win) is on the radio all the time here. Which is really annoying. I don't know anything about music and don't pretend to, but I know when a song is annoying as shit and this song is annoying as shit. Why it's like the most popular song in the world where I live is a mystery.

1 comment:

blogazon said...

Sorry, my $1 contribution has already gone to my own Mastercard debt. And I don't get paid until two weeks from Friday, either. Totally blows.