Monday, November 20, 2006

Dr. Who??

It occurred to me today that I have no idea who the surgeon general is. Of course, not everyone can be as cool as Koop or as awesome as Shalala (come on, her name is Shalala), but still, I'd think this is one administration official that could be parlayed into some good PR. He's presumably anti-disease, and that's something that we can all agree on (as long as we don't get into those sticky questions about curing said diseases).

In other news, I woke up to snow falling this morning. It was the first time I've seen big, fluffy snowflakes, I think. I've seen dinky snowflakes in Texas, but this was like real snow. Of course it didn't last and I was forced to wear boots with pants when that didn't really make sense, but it was fun nonetheless.

No comments: