Thursday, November 30, 2006

Raisins the clown

I finally got the makeup I ordered like five weeks ago. I generally wouldn't buy makeup online, but it was a special launch deal where everything was $1, so I figured what the hell. The lip gloss is good. The blush is definitely a little too pink. Like scary-clown pink. And I am pretty sure I didn't order eyeshadow in a silver/dark blue color palette. Not that these colors wouldn't look awesome on a fair-skinned redhead. Whatever. At least I finally have an eyeshadow brush, which is fun. Now I just need some eye shadow.

I do want to learn how to do the whole makeup thing. I figure I should learn what eyeliner is all about before I hit 30. Or not. I am a Taurus and I don't think we're supposed to wear that much makeup. And my better half thinks that any amount of makeup equals Tammy Faye Baker. But I don't really know where to turn for makeup advice. The mall makeup counter people look like trannies, so I really don't want to ask them.

Work tomorrow. Thank you lazy intern for ensuring that I get to spend part of my weekend fixing your work. Thanks a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Sephora? They're generally nice people and have a better selection of makeup then a department store would.

Teeny