Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tasty

Has anyone else seen the commercials for the new season of Flavor of Love on VH1 (or am I the only loser who watches VH1?)? Seeing Flava Flav make out with or make googly eyes at the women on this show makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Seeing him with Brigitte Nielsen is charming after just seeing the commercials for this show. Gross.

Tomorrow is vacation day, which I am excited about. Luckily for me, I can sleep on planes without a problem. It's the poor sap next to me that I'm drooling on that has the problem.

I have been spending a ton of time at home this week to avoid spending money. Which is making me a little crazy and I'm not really saving any money that I can tell. But this week wasn't too bad; I had meals with some of my favorite people and hopefully will catch up with a few more before I move. I got a cool, gorgeous, fancy fountain pen from a good friend. I am saving its first use for something super cool and important. Like maybe when I get my zero-percent-interest-on-balance-transfers credit card. I love being at the point where I have to save my cash for rent. Anything else goes on the credit card so I can deal with it when I have a job. Why can't landlords take credit cards?? Then I could totally afford to move.

Oh yeah, shout out to Ellen for agreeing to feed the cats and fish when we're on vacation. I'll show you how to scrub the litter box when you come over tonight. It'll be great.

No comments: