Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday

No BarBri today. I should probably do something productive. I'm sure I can come up with something. Surely watching a rerun of City Confidential counts. It involves people breaking the law, which means it involves the law, which means it counts in some way as being bar studying. Hopefully this poor rich lady had life insurance so that I can wax poetic about the Texas killer heir statute. Which I think might be new-ish. Since this lady died a while ago, I could wax poetic about constructive trusts. See, the learning never stops in this house.

So apparently the skinny jean is the "it" look of the season. I think this is one trend I'll be skipping. Put aside the assurances that this is a jean that "everyone" can wear (and by "everyone," the fashion elite clearly mean everyone not at risk of touching thighs or muffin tops). Even if everyone can wear them, why would everyone want to take the gamble of looking like an idiot? I think I read somewhere that it was a good balance to the princess sleeve (whatever that is) and other fuller tops. Great - I'd really like to look like a triangle if at all possible. And I can only hope they're super-skinny so that my feet look like skis no matter what kind of shoes I'm wearing.

1 comment:

Probative said...

You were one the most discliplined studiers I knew in law school. Knowing that you are so laid back about the bar really makes me feel better.

I have spent more time watching soccer each day than I have slept at night.