Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Poor Britney

Britney's interview with Matt Lauer is airing Thursday. And I will be watching. Unfortunately, Britney must have fired her stylist (assuming she ever had one) and isn't looking too hot these days. One would think that she'd clean up a little before the interview. And not smack her gum during the interview, but that would be way too much to hope for. I'm feeling a little bad for Brit these days. I mean, I can barely manage my own life - a life without a baby or a K-Fed. Ask my cats; sometimes I forget to feed them. Brushing them is to big of a hassle since they don't seem to like it much. And bathing them? More like Wet Ones for cats. Imagine me with a friggin baby. And, from what I hear, every parent nearly drops a kid or lets them roll off the changing table. Maybe I only know bad parents, of course.

And now Madonna isn't Britney's friend anymore. Apparently she gave Britney some 12th century Kabalah book that she now wants back. Put aside the issue of tackiness when asking for return of a gift, but who in the hell decides that the perfect gift for Britney Spears is a really old book? Madonna, you're an idiot. Does the Kabalah Center not have a pop-up book that could have served essentially the same purpose? And I'm assuming this really old book wasn't written in English, making it an even more incomprehensible choice of gift.

I never said this blog was about deep thoughts. It's for the inane ones. Sorry if you stumbled upon this thinking it would contain some kind of insight.

No comments: