Monday, June 19, 2006

I don't care

I know, soccer is like the most popular sport in the world. But I don't care. At all. Nor do I care about the NBA finals. At all. Which sucks because my friends care, which means their blogs talk about people getting robbed or stupid calls and their conversations revolve around these two sporting events. Sporting events I don't care about. Please tell me there's no sports for the rest of the summer so people can start talking about inane subjects about which I might have an opinion. Granted, I like the Sacramento Kings and intend to go to a game or two when I am in Sacramento. But I'm such a girl because I first started loving the Kings when the team was a bunch of foreigners, so that I could get all into the back story of the players. It was like a high school model U.N. They've all scattered around now, so it may be only nostalgia that keeps my love of the Kings going.

On an even more boring front, I experienced today what I thought was impossible: a BarBri lecture that stood out for its total and absolute boringness. I thought maybe property would take the cake, but that was slightly tolerable. Con law with Chemerinsky was rock bottom. People criticize the whole fill-in-the-blank BarBri outlines. But today I would have killed for a blank to fill in. And this saddens me since I can thank Chemerinsky for saving my ass in at least four classes. Stick to books, professor Chemerinsky. For all our sakes, stick to books.

Is it bad that I love grocery store sushi? Because it was a yummy lunch today.

No comments: