Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This one's for the ladies

I love my girlfriends. They rock. So this posting is all about them. To Jenn for being Jenn. Supportive on those days when needed, yet a woman who doesn't tolerate idiots. To Meg, who was not only cited, but quoted by a district court and who makes happy hour come alive with stories of some crap about economics of bankruptcy (or something like that). To Kim for being hot and brilliant and a good beer buddy in the early afternoon. To Taylor, for wanting to put the bastards in jail and yet seeming so sweet. To Kate and Ellen and Barbara, who have welcomed me into their family with open arms, while treating me the same as they would any other member of the family. To Sandra, for calling me and regaling me with the most boring stories that anyone has ever heard while stuck in traffic. To mom for being the best mom in the whole world. To Abbey for being hot like a chick, but hitting like a man. To Ann for somehow being the most relaxed anal person I know.

OK, so this was all about the girls, but it wouldn't be complete without a word about the fiance. So, here's to you, Jamie, for thinking I'm hot when I wake up (anyone who has seen me in the morning knows this is funny). For thinking every other woman is not nearly as pretty as me. And for being so proud of me.

2 comments:

blogazon said...

sounds a bit like a suicide note. BarBri isn't THAT bad...

you like raisins said...

If it were a suicide note, it would totally be be BarBri's fault. It was that bad. Alas, I just love my friends.