Friday, June 30, 2006

Brain is full

I don't think any more can fit in there. The sad part is that, at this point, there's not much in there. I think it needs a break. Unfortunately, the bar exam doesn't tolerate brain breaks (although I wonder if there's like an ADA claim for brain-is-full-and-cannot-fit-in-any-more-stuff-right-now claims; I should look into that).

And I'm a little ticked because I often hope to have some random thing I should know reinforced via something like television on cnn.com since I have given up on most efforts at doing anything outside of class. Today I read that the guy in Florida who killed Jessica Lundsford was not provided an attorney after asking for one. So his confession is out. I got that. But the body is in because of the inevitable discovery rule. Jack McCoy and Law & Order already taught me that. So, to the news: thanks for nothing. Can't there be anything in the news to randomly help me remember something I don't know? Please. Like when a special exception in a DTPA case is denied because personal jurisdiction over a kangaroo-plumber violates the 7th amendment?

Today is new car today. I leave in about an hour to get the new car and become even more broke than I already am. I have zero dollars. I think I may have to keep some credit card junk mail to see if someone will actually give me a 0% balance transfer credit card. That will save me some interest until I am actually employed. I can't wait to be employed. Although wearing real shoes will probably make me sad and my feet even more sad. They may rebel.

And Kim is coming to Austin this weekend and Abbey is back. Which is exciting. Remind me to take a picture for Abbey where I am not flipping her the bird. I don't think she has one of me without my middle finger extended in her direction. Maybe it's because I hate her. Abbey, I know you're reading this....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this and was like, crap! What the hell is the 7th Amend!!