Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Odds are in my favor

So, the statistics say that I will pass the bar. But as I sit in class, paying attention every now and again, I am starting to wonder exactly how I am supposed to remember all this shit. I am assuming it's true that the whole post-Fourth-of-July-kick-it-in-gear thing is what gets people by and will be what allows me to pass, but right now I'm a little freaked out. I just have to take a deep breat and remember that the one thing I was good at in law school was remembering random shit and not freaking out during exams. I might throw up before the exam, but once it's on, it's on. Most people I know had this "oh shit" moment last week after the MBE. My moment just came yesterday. But it didn't get me to do anything. I went to test drive cars instead.

If all goes well I will have a new car by the end of the week and will pass the bar. The best of all worlds.

2 comments:

blogazon said...

This procedure and evidence shit is driving me crazy - there is NO way I'm going to remember much, if any, of it. My strategy is to bullshit and hope for partial credit.

you like raisins said...

Seriously. Why, in God's name, must one know that something must be done either 21, 30, or 45 days before trial, and after interrogatories have been subjected to special exceptions and privileges - all depending on the house the moon is in that day. This is how I feel about Civ Pro.