Sunday, July 02, 2006

Got a new car and made out with Topher Grace

What a good weekend so far. Jamie and I had a nice dinner and then hung out with the peeps for Kim's first night back in A-town. And I totally made out with Topher Grace at the Gingerman.* I was a little disappointed because Ann had no idea who he was. She said she only knows people who show up in Us Weekly. Clearly, she should be reading a little closer.

I also got my new car. It had four miles on it when I picked it up. Four. Total. My first new-new car. I am a happy camper. I decided on a CR-V, my fourth Honda. I wasn't comfortable leaving the Honda family. It's super cute and I like feeling higher up when I drive. Although parking it is still a little weird and something I'll have to get used to. I think I even found someone to buy the Civic from me. Sweet.

I plan to do a little studying, but this is the weekend for getting the need for fun out of my system before the bar, so not too much studying.

* "Made out" is this context clearly means sat about 10 feet away from him and tried to play it cool like I see celebrities every day and wasn't at all impressed. But I was, because that's who I am. So sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If sitting 10 feet from Topher equals making out with him, then I think I might have had his baby. Sat at the next table from him one beautiful Sunday brunch morning/afternoon in LA few years back. He looked very "normal" and a little bit dorky, but I think that's his appeal, right?

Russet Potato