Sunday, July 23, 2006

Incapable of relaxation

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a little high strung. Which works for me since I am on top of shit most of the time. But it also makes it hard for me to relax. Most of the time, attempting to relax results in an increase in my stress level since I'm sitting there thinking that I should be doing something else. But I'm not studying anymore because I simply can't do it. I am praying that there's no contracts essay on the bar, but other than that I think I'll be fine. So I am trying to relax. But it sucks. I can't read the paper because the world is a mess and I really just can't take any more of that. I am trying to watch some mindless television but can't seem to even concentrate on that. If I had my druthers I'd be getting drunk right now. If anyone in Austin is down for that, let's go.

Thursday evening can't get here soon enough.

No comments: