Wednesday, July 19, 2006

negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

That's it. I have concluded that nothing more will fit into my brain. I am apparently incapable of remembering this shit. And I generally have a freakishly good memory for random, weird crap. But said skill has gone into hibernation. Which means I get the same questions wrong over and over and over again. I see the question and say to myself, "Ah yes, the question I always get wrong," and proceed to get it wrong again. No flashcards will help me. No outlines will help me. I just can't fucking remember.

Losing my mind slowly but surely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when you get a massage a couple of weeks before the bar. If only you'd known . . . oh wait, you did know.

Anonymous said...

Generally, I've been feeling okay about the bar. Unless my budget bar prep course is totally full of shit, which remains a very real possibility, I should do okay.

But yesterday I thought I saw Rob Safi driving around near Stanford. I actually followed the Safi doppleganger (he had a Texas Exes bumper sticker) in my car for a minute or two in a very stalker-like fashion before realizing that it probably wasn't my former notes editor.

Clearly my bizarre Safi-sighting indicates that I'm not all that right in the head.

blogazon said...

I thought it was just me that got the same questions wrong over and over, and now I see that it is just a symptom of brainisfullness.