Friday, July 21, 2006

Done for the day

No more. Can't do it. Maybe later tonight I'll do some civ or crim pro. But right now, I'm going to sit on my ass and do nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I am so sick of the bar I can't adequately express it in words.

On another note, has anyone else noticed the commercials for over-the-counter pain relief products where all the commercial says is, for example, "Head On. Apply directly to foreheard. Head On. Apply directly to forehead. Head On. Apply directly to forehead."? Aside from being exceedingly obnoxious, what the hell kind of marketing strategy is this? I guess I could be at CVS with a headache and remember that Head On is applied directly to the forehead. But it really puts me in a bad mood. Perhaps I am easily annoyed these days.

1 comment:

Administrator said...

I did that for an hour earlier today and felt sick when I finished. I can spot the issues and know roughly what I'm supposed to say, but when you get right down to it, I just can't remember all the stupid details about PMSIs vs. construction loans vs. fixtures that become part of the real estate, etc. Fuck this. Fuck it.