Friday, July 28, 2006

Why am I up?

My party peeps and I pretty much called it a night early enough that I was asleep on the couch by 10. All the food I ate last night apparently wasn't sufficient to protect me from a pounding headache. I was going to sleep in and yet I was awake at 7:30. I hate it when that happens. My first chance to sleep in for a while and I'm up at 7:30. Dammit. Now I have to waste a whole day instead of just part of it. Maybe I can find a Project Runway rerun.

The bar exam sucked. I bombed the MBE. But I was actually looking forward to the essays because essay day is also partial credit day. I don't think I aced the essays nor was I looking to ace the essays. I think I probably got sufficient partial credit to pass the bar exam, which is the only goal. But, to the consumer rights bar examiner: Thank you for cramming about 3,000 violations of 10 different laws and provisions of laws into that question. I hope you have fun reading whatever crap people could actually got onto the page in 30 minutes. You only have yourself to blame.

It's all over. I may be back in February, but I hope not.

1 comment:

blogazon said...

I did my consumer rights Q in 20 minutes, at the end. I wanted to make sure that it was extra shitty for the grader. I too am up. It is like I was working all summer or something.