Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Failing the bar, one question at a time

I hate the MBE and it hates me back. Taking the test and realizing that I didn't remember the difference between the Statute of Frauds and the U.C.C. was a good feeling. At least I live across the street from the exam and can wallow in shame and self-pity in the comfort of my apartment instead of at Whataburger. At least if I fail my friends will feel really sorry for me. And then probably laugh a little, but that's okay because that would be an appropriate response.

In other shocking news, Lance Bass from 'N Sync is gay. I'm taken aback by this announcement. It's like when Rosie O'Donnell admitted she was a lesbian. My whole world has been turned upside down.

2 comments:

Probative said...

Is it me or was the second half twice as hard as the first half. I was pretty confident at lunch, now I am thinking my last essay tomorrow may be an application for the Februrary exam.

blogazon said...

It isn't you. I thought the PM portion was a lot more difficult. I guessed on at least half the question.

And as for the N'Sync news, one down, four to go.