Saturday, July 22, 2006

Walking through the valley of the shadow of the bar exam

I'm pretty sure I am done with any kind of hardcore studying. A little reviewing here and there with some handy roadmaps and that's it. I was at Mozart's today when some guy, seeing my BarBri books, decided to talk to me. He's a waiter at Hula Hut. He took a bar exam. He's a waiter at Hula Hut. He went to state school somewhere else and failed that state's bar exam after apparently freaking out before the exam. It was inspiring.

Underground sums it up nicely. I'm going to eat fast food and pray for a Law & Order rerun.

On a side note: Ladies, when thinking that ankle boots with your short dress would look really cute, think again. If Mischa Barton (a repeat offender) looks like an idiot, you probably will too. And watch it on the leggings. I am agnostic on leggings worn right, but please exercise caution and restraint. No one wants to see your goods. Really. We don't.

No comments: