Friday, July 14, 2006

Could be worse

Today wasn't so bad. Criminal law sucks. Apparently I am very bad at anything involving the common law or any kind of necessary elements.

I did get an e-mail from a prof saying that when he took the bar (a long time ago) one of the questions asked whether the sheriff could set bail in a county with no judge. See, so it could be worse since there's probably like two freaks out of everyone taking the bar exam who might even know where to start with a question like that. Karma likes to bite me in the ass a lot, so if I were you, I'd go ahead and look that one up.

Non-bar-related question: I just ate a fat-free wiener. Is there a difference between a wiener and a hot dog? I hope not, because I don't like saying that I ate a wiener. Immature? Probably, but I also laughed the entire class period the day we covered "duty" in torts. Because that's just funny.

No comments: