Monday, July 03, 2006

Nap, please

Jamie and I went to a little barbecue today, but I tried to get some studying done before we left. Made me sleepy, so I slept. But then we went to the barbecue and I never really woke up. The Earth's yellow sun wants to kill me and consistently drains the life out of me. Which means I am home and will most likely be asleep by 10 p.m. Because I am lame. So lame. Maybe I'll do something tomorrow. I did buy some notecards, so that was a big step towards bar studying preparation.

Jamie and I tried to see Superman Returns yesterday, but we got there too late and the only seats left were on the very front row. So we decided to see Click instead, thinking that we might as well see something after spending money on tickets. It wasn't bad. I think all of my law school friends should see it for its cheesy-but-true message about focusing on the important things in life and other such bullshit. It wasn't exactly what we expected; much darker than the commercials for the movie let on (but there was some funny shit in there). Not bad overall. And crybabies beware: I was bawling for a good 20 minutes straight during the movie, although it does have the requisite happy ending. Overall, I'm glad that we saw it. Probably never would have rented it and never would have seen it, but it was enjoyable.

Sleepy time now.

No comments: